- Louis XV's Commode
- Antoine-Robert Gaudreaus (1682 - 1746)
- Jacques Caffiéri (1678 - 1755)
- Oak veneered with kingwood and satiné, mahogany drawers, mahogany lining in side cupboards, red linen lining inside drawers and cupboards, gilt bronze, gilded brass hinges, brass lock plates and lock bracket in between drawers, serpentine marble top.
- Object size: 88.8 x 195.5 x 80.6 cm
- Stamp: 'FAIT PAR CAFFIERI'
Stamp: Mark of the Château of Versailles, two intersecting Vs Branded
- Back State Room
- View other works from this period