- Jean-Henri Riesener (1734 - 1806)
by 1865 (various alterations made, eg. current marble top added, cornice changed and new mount fixed on apron)
- Oak, veneered with amaranth, green-stained sycamore, burr walnut, stringings of ebony and box, fret-pattern marquetry of satiné, holly and stained sycamore, oval marquetry medallion in stained woods on a ground of sycamore originally stained blue, top of vert des Alpes marble, steel lock plate in between main drawers, steel key.
- Object size: 92 x 122.4 x 54.8 cm
- Inscription: 'No 3063' Painted
Inscription: '14/5/43 / F.F' In chalk
- View other works from this period