- Wheel-lock gun with ramrod
- Family of Erttel (active between: c. 1670 - c. 1750)
- Netherlands and Dresden, Germany
- 1624 and c. 1680 (stock and barrel)
- Steel, mother-of-pearl, copper alloy and wood, engraved, pierced and chiselled
- Length: 154 cm, overall
Length: 122.5 cm, barrel
Width: 1.9 cm, calibre
Weight: 6.15 kg
- Inscription: '1624'
Inscription: 'ANTE FERIT QVAM FLAMMA MICET' 'It strikes before the flash is seen'
Stamp: A mark
Inscription: 'ERTTEL A DRESDEN'
- European Armoury III