- Covered Cup and Saucer
- Possibly gobelet 'couvert' of the first size and soucoupe 'Bouillard' of the first size
- Manufacture de Sèvres
- Jean-Louis Morin (1732 - 1787), Painter
- Sèvres, France
- 1759 (with later decoration)
- Soft-paste porcelain, painted and gilded
- Cup with cover, Height: 9.5 cm
Cup without cover, Height: 7 cm
Saucer, Diameter: 13.5 cm
- Factory mark: Interlaced Ls enclosing 'g' the date letter for 1759-1760
Painter's mark: 'M' for Jean-Louis Morin
Incised mark: 'CS'
Incised mark: 'OO'
Incised mark: 'I'
- Reserve Vault 3