- Cup and Saucer
- Possibly gobelet 'couvert' of the first size and soucoupe 'litron' of the second size
- Manufacture de Sèvres
- Louis-Denis Armand The Elder, cup
- Sèvres, France
- 1760 - 1761 (with replacement saucer)
- Soft-paste porcelain, painted and gilded
- Cup, Height: 7 cm
Saucer, Diameter: 14 cm
- Factory mark: Interlaced Ls (foliate on the cup) enclosing 'h' the date letter for 1760-1761
Painter's mark: The crescent associated with Louis-Denis Armand The Elder
Incised mark: A reversed 'S'
Incised mark: 'I'
- Back State Room