- Henry Pierce Bone (1779 - 1855)
- After Joshua Reynolds (1723 - 1792)
- Lady Cockburn and her three eldest sons, after Reynolds
- Painted, enamel on copper
- Image size: 33.3 x 25 cm
- Signature: 'H P Bone / 1842'
Inscription: '1773. J. Reynolds.pinx' Woven unto the edge of her coat
Inscription: 'Augusta Anne Lady Cockburn & her Sons / M. General Sir James Cockburn Bart. G.C.H. / Admiral Rt. Honble. Sir George Cockburn, G.C.B. / The very Revd. William Cockburn D. D. Dean of York. / London, Sept.r 1842. Painted by Henry Pierce Bone. Enamel / Painter to her Majesty & H.R.H. Prince Albert, the Queen / Doweger & H.R.H. the Duchess of Kent. From the / original by Sir J. Reynolds in the possession of / Sir James Cockburn Bart.'
- Front State Room