- Snuff box
- Jean Ducrollay (c. 1710 - 1787) , Goldsmith
- After François Boucher (1703 - 1770), scenes
- Paris, France
- 1759 - 1760 (snuff box)
c. 1757-1759 (plaques)
- Gold and Sèvres porcelain.
- Object size: 4.5 x 8.5 x 6.3 cm
Weight: 242 g
- Maker's mark: Includes 'JD' and a heart. Mark of Jean Ducrollay, goldsmith registered in Paris, 26 July 1734 until after 12 December 1761, and later recorded as a negociant until 1771.
Warden's mark: 't' of the wardens Maison Commune mark for gold, Paris, 13 July 1759 - 11 July 1760.
Charge mark: A harrow, the charge mark for gold for the fermiers Eloy Brichard and Etienne Somfoye, Paris, 1 October 1756 - 1 October 1762.
Discharge mark: A shell, the decharge mark for gold for the fermiers Eloy Brichard and Etienne Somfoye, Paris, 1 October 1756 - 1 October 1762.
Inscription: Engraved 'No. 4'
Label: 'Tabatière Sèvres / No.1 fond / blue / Turquoise / Medaillon Boucher' Written on a piece of paper
- Boudoir Cabinet