- Antonio Bencini (c. 1710 - after 1780)
- After Martin van Meytens (1695 - 1770)
- The German Emperor Franz I. Stephan, Maria Theresia and their Children,
- Painted on vellum
- Image size: 25.2 x 23.4 cm
Frame size: 47.6 x 35.5 cm
- Inscription: 'M (double eagle) T / AH B.G / MORIAMUR / PRO REGE / NOSTRA'
Inscription: 'FI (double eagle) IMP / LO GER / 1760'
Inscription: 'Francis Emperor / of Germany, son of / Leopold Duke of Loraine, Born 1708-In 1736 / Married Maria / Theresa - Archduchess / of Austria- / Queen of Hungary / And Bohemia and / Empress of Germany / Daughter of Charles 6th. / and Elizabeth Christina / of Brunswick Wolfenbuttel / Francis 1st. and Maria / Theresa had Sixteen / Children - amongst / whom was the Unfortunate / Maria Antoinette. / also Joseph 2nd. who / succeed (sic) his Father as / Emperor of Germany / Painted by F. P. Mignarde / on the Right hand of the / Emperor is the / Portrait of Maira Antoinette / on the Left of the Empress / the portrait of Joseph 2nd.'
- Boudoir Cabinet