- Covered Bowl and Plateau
- Ecuelle 'ronde tournée' of the third size and plateau 'ovale' of the second size
- Manufacture de Sèvres
- André-Vincent Vielliard (1717 - 1790), Painter
- Sèvres, France
- 1764 (Probably with later decoration)
- Soft-paste porcelain, painted and gilded
- Covered bowl, C428, Object size: 11.8 x 17 cm
Plateau, C429, Object size: 22.7 x 18.5 cm
- Factory mark: Interlaced Ls enclosing L the date letter for 1764 Painted, indistinct
Painter's mark: the symbol for André-Vincent Vielliard Painted
Incised mark: 'Du' and 'o'
Incised mark: 'gc'
- Reserve Vault 3